Why I make what I make
Fisk and Fern first started because I have always wanted to make greeting cards since i was a little kiddo. I love making useful things for your home, and knowing that my dish towels hang in your kitchen is the best reward for having this business. It's so special to have the chance to be a part of a special moment in someone's life - whether it be a birthday, new baby or thank you. It's what keeps me thinking of new ideas every day.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Tea Towels, greeting cards, tote bags, and magnets: Full Refunds are offered for these items as they are shipped directly from me. To receive your refund, email me through the site, and once the item is returned i will refund the cost of the item and original shipping costs. Please note, returns are not offered for slight color or position variations as all colors are hand-mixed and towels are hand printed, which is the beauty of the human touch! If something arrives damaged or far off from what is pictured returns will be made immediately.
- Tee shirts, prints and other home items: I cannot offer refunds on any size or fit concerns, so please make sure the shirt is the right size based on measurements before you order. The printer I work (see below in sourcing) with prints each shirt to order and they cannot be returned. That said if there is anything defective or damaged for shirts or other items, full refunds will be issued, please contact me directly.
All images are illustrated by me, Laura Fisk and copyrighted. I like being transparent as to how my products are made and where they come from so please see the detailed information below. Any questions, please contact me through my contact page or email@example.com
- Tea Towels - All tea towels are screenprinted by me or locally by screenprinted in Austin, TX. The towels are 100% cotton, sewn in India. The inks are non-toxic specially mixed colors. Tea towels ship directly from my studio in Austin, TX.
- Tote Bags - Tote bags from eco-bags are recycled cotton, made in India and will either be printed locally or through eco-bags. All totes ship directly from my studio in Austin, TX.
- Magnets, prints, greeting cards - all these items are printed in the USA from printers I work with directly and are made with materials from the USA. These items ship directly from my studio in Austin, TX.
- Tee shirts, and other items - I am so excited to offer a larger range of products and designs through a direct print to order printer! Because of their process, items will ship directly from the printer to you, the customer. They print each item to order which allows me to offer more designs and items to you! Please see listing details for where and how items are made.
Most items are shipped USPS first class. I try to ship every order within 3 days of receiving your order. If you need faster shipping please let me know and I will ship expedited at the additional cost. All of the US packages are tracked with delivery confirmation.
Any questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org